Graduated from Moscow Architectural Institute (MARHI) and finished postgraduate education in Moscow Architectural Institute. Began working in 1994, specialization is the architecture and design of interiors, including residential apartments, country houses and public buildings.
1989 — 1995 — Moscow Architectural Institute (MARHI), speciality «Architect»
1995 — 1998 — postgraduate education in Moscow Architectural Institute («Architecture of country houses of the 19th and 20th centuries»). Took part in a professional career training program in Colour Centre in TOTAL (France).
From 1994 to the present day — designing of interiors of apartments, offices, country houses, salons;
1999 — 2001 — made projects of furniture for Italian manufacturers;
1996 — 1998 — architect in «ARCHISTUDIO»;
1994 — 1996 — architect in a studio in Main Department of Architecture Planning in Moscow.
1996 — Contract with the Perigrene (France) to develop a project of reconstructing and developing of the Boulevard Ring in Moscow.
Furthermore, took part in the development of a project of a hotel complex in Kaluga and of a cultural and business center in Tver; participated in a competition on an architectural planning of Borovitskaya Square; was engaged in decoration of an exhibition dedicated to the festival of modern French ballet in Moscow; made projects of the reconstruction of the courtyard and facades of the restaurant IMPERIAL (Moscow); made the project of offices and the operating theatre for the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in Sechenov Central Clinical Complex; made design projects of furniture for individual interiors, these projects were realized at Italian factories.
Prizes and awards:
– Awards for the architectural plan of Borovitskaya Square;
– Ferrari International Awards (France);
– International Competition OTIC (USA);
– Diploma for the Competition of the Union of Architects of Russia – «A Mansion in Moscow Oblast» (this work was included in the collection of projects recommended to practical implementation);
– Diploma of the 1st degree for the International Competition of Placards in Prague;
– Diploma of the Government of Moscow for the participation in the preparation of the 850th Anniversary of Moscow.